Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Word Out Wednesday


Getting the word out about SinuCleanse

I don't know if it's something about the air we breathe nowadays, or what--but it seems that more people are plagued with sinus problems now than ever before.

One of the most nightmarish things for me (I know that sounds overly-dramatic, but it really is!) is not being able to breath through my nose. I'm prone to sinus infections, so this is not an infrequent occurence for me.

When my son Jonathan told me about SinuCleanse, I was a little skeptical..not to mention just a little grossed out. How could pouring a saline solution in one side of my nose and letting it drain out the other, really help restore my breathing?

Well, all I can say is, it works. I've also recommended it to friends who have become firm believers.

It's all based on the concept of the age-old custom of the "neti pot" (read more about that here.) According to the SinuCleanse website, the product is now available in a squeeze version as well.

SinuCleanse is safe to use on a regular basis to keep your sinuses clear, and some people even claim it helps alleviate snoring.

Anyway, if you suffer from chronic sinus problems, it's worth a try!



Word Out Wednesday originated with The Adventures of Wondermommy. I encourage you to join her too! All you have to do is post about something you want to "get the word out" about--it can be anything. If you participate, be sure and check back here to give your link.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails