Yep, these are original...I actually wrote them myself because I'm SO SICK of winter!
Thankfully, today is fairly nice--a high temp of around 51, which is positively tropical. Thank you, Lord!
Here we go:
1. On Easter Sunday, you were wearing a fur coat...even though you're a card-carrying member of PETA.
2. Your furnace has been running steadily since Halloween.
3. You have no idea where your spring decorations are--the Christmas decorations still seem more appropriate.
4. You've been saving a lot of money on pedicures, because who sees your feet when you're wearing boots?
5. And you haven't shaved your legs since Labor Day.
6. Your skin is so pale that your husband couldn't find you in the snow the other day.
7. Robin? What's a robin?
8. You haven't had a salad in months, because they make you feel chilled.
9. You took pictures of your family cavorting in the snow for next year's Christmas cards--on Easter Sunday.
10. You constantly find yourself humming the Relient K song, Always Winter but Never Christmas.
11. March came in like a lion...and went out like a lion.
12. You had to buy another window ice-scraper because the first one disintegrated from so much use.
13. You had to buy another winter coat because you wore the first one out.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants