Thursday, April 17, 2008
13 things to tell you about...
As always, bookmark this page if you want to come back later and check out the links!
1. First of all, I can't help it--I have to show off this pic of my adorable grandson, Payton, playing in the Texas bluebonnets. I just wish I was there with him!
2. Paging Sherry of Semicolon! I tried to comment on Semicolon this morning, but the comments section wouldn't allow me to do so...I kept getting a message that I had entered the wrong CAPTCHA, but I had not even been given an opportunity to enter it. And Sherry does not have an e-mail address on her blog, so if anyone knows how to contact her, please e-mail me!
3. One of the reasons I had wanted to comment on Semicolon was because of Sherry's insightful and spot-on (in my opinion) analysis of what's going on right now with the characters on "Lost." A must-read for "Lost" fans.
4. The other reason I wanted to comment is because Sherry reminded me that today is Carry a Poem in Your Pocket Day.
5. Kristy Lee Cook was booted from American Idol last night. Following are a couple of the blogs who recap AI, that I enjoy reading:
6. Robin Lee Hatcher's Write Thinking
7. Linda's 2nd Cup of Coffee
8. Linda also directs us to a site where you can get T-shirts featuring your favorite AI contestants.
9. A woman finally won Biggest Loser!
10. Heinz is introducing gourmet ketchup--but why bother? Their ketchup is already the best, as I blogged about here.
11. A news story about China and recalled hillbilly teeth? Come on, you know you want to read it.
12. Hat tip to Stones Cry Out: a meme about transcendant beauty. I just might have to try doing this one.
13. I never wanted to see the movie "Lars and the Real Girl"--but now I find out that someone I trust loves it.
Happy TT to all!