Friday, April 04, 2008

Picture Your Life!

I saw this meme on several blogs, including Lazy Daisy's, and thought it looked like fun! Here's how it works:


1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the search box
3. Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.

(OK, I have to admit I amended this a little, because I couldn't find a good pic of my favorite musical artist on Photobucket. But whatever.)


1. what is your relationship status?








2. what is your current mood?












3. who is your favorite band/artist?













4. what is your favorite movie?




















5. what kind of pet do you have?





--AND--










6. where do you live?















7. where do you work?











8. what do you look like? (or so I've been told by a lot of people...I think she's a lot prettier)











9. what do you drive?












10. what did you do last night?







(Only that's not me, of course! By the way, I made a yummy recipe I got out of Fitness Magazine, called "Italian Pepper Steak."





11. what is your favorite tv show?










12. describe yourself.











13. what are you doing today?







(Does that convey "celebrating the fact that it's Friday?!")





14. what is your name?











15. what is your favorite candy?











Let me know if you do this on your blog, and I'll link you here.

--Kay at Loop de Loops in La La Land

Fit Friday Update

My knee is not 100 per cent, but it's a lot better. I've been to the gym twice this week...both times I bypassed cardio completely and did my weights and crunches. I plan to go either today or tomorrow and will not do cardio...and I'm hoping my Monday I'll be able to start phasing back into cardio.

Never again will I overdo it!

Everyone go out and have a blessed weekend!

9 comments:

Dane Bramage said...

Delta Burke is so NOT prettier. I love this meme, I did the Blogger images version a couple weeks ago. All my answers are here.

SandyCarlson said...

You've got it on Delta. And that chocolate looks delicious. I enjoyed this post very much. God bless.

Kay Day said...

I did it over at Loopdeloops!

Sarah Markley said...

Hi Cindy! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I've been browsing yours and I love it - great look and very intersting. Your photo meme is great too! The "Cindy" in neon is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I posted here:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/2008/04/07/how-to-entertain-yourself-with-a-cold/

However, I did opt out of two of the questions...no car, and didn't feel comfortable putting my name out there. Alas, no creativity due to my cold that won't go away. Otherwise, I would have come up with some answer for those two questions.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cindy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I must admit, I'd never linked "vampire" and "Christian fiction," either. We live and learn, don't we? :)

I love this post, and intend to post my version of it as soon as I find a minute.

Delia

Anonymous said...

Done!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Love Delta; I see it! :)

Denise Patrick said...

I LOVE Larnelle Harris. I still have a t-shirt that I got at one of his concerts years ago. It says: I have friends in High Places. It's my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails