Friday, October 19, 2007

I do the Friday Feast



...and a few other things to tell you...

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?--Probably a toy poodle, like my little Brandy. Because you don't really have to do anything but be decorative and get pampered and spoiled.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?--Various favorite purple blouses and dresses I've had down through the years, because that's one of my favorite colors.

It also makes me think of Elizabeth Taylor at her loveliest (she of the violet eyes.)

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?--I put my make-up on and do my hair at work. The other stuff takes 15 minutes or less.

Main Course

How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?--I have quite a few cousins, and I love them dearly. Some of them read this blog, at least occasionally. I've never gotten to be around them very much, but I've enjoyed every bit of time I've been able to spend with them. We had a wonderful Garrett Family Reunion in 2006! We Garrett cousins are constantly amazed at how much alike we are, despite the fact that we've been able to spend very little time with each other.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)--Caringly Sensitive Songstress

Go here to participate in the Friday Feast yourself, or answer the questions here in my comments section!

My friend Joel has a new blog look...

--Check out the new design at The Seventh Sola. As I told Joel--AKA "Solameanie"--this look fits him to a T! Now a terrific blog has a terrific look to match.

--Check out the picture on DK Raymer's blog today. And remember to pray for and support our troops.

--Even if you're not into "The Office," you've got to admit this is really cute.

Everyone go out and have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Randy Spradlin said...

Cindy,
Appetizer- Golden Retriever, I'm loyal to a fault.
Soup-Purple, A color I'm not fond of
Salad- Getting Ready? 20 mintutes tops
Main Course-More cousins that I can count. Only close to a couple.
Dessert-RLA-Real Life Associations
Randy

Susan said...

This is a great feast. I have to admit that I've never looked that deeply into her eyes, but this picture sure brings out the violet.

:-) Susan

Naomi said...

I enjoyed this post Cindy. My grandparents always had a poodle when I was growing up. It was in the newspapers here that purple is the in-colour at the moment - the new black apparently! I like it too. Sadly I don't have any cousins as my parents didn't have any brothers and sisters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails