Monday, August 30, 2010

From the Archives: 60s & 70's TV Actresses I Used to Wish I Looked Like

Originally posted April 24, 2008

I was not a beautiful junior high school student. Let's just say I went through a severe awkward stage. I can vividly remember watching TV shows in the 60's and 70's and wishing I looked like some of those actresses. Here are 13 of them:

Marlo Thomas--"That Girl"




Barbara Eden--"I Dream of Jeannie"




Tina Cole--My Three Sons



Peggy Lipton--The Mod Squad



Maureen McCormick--The Brady Bunch


Barbara Feldon--Get Smart


Sally Field--Gidget and The Flying Nun


Mary Tyler Moore--The Dick Van Dyke Show and The Mary Tyler Moore Show


Elizabeth Montgomery--Bewitched



Meredith McRae--Petticoat Junction


Linda Kaye Henning--Petticoat Junction



Lori Saunders--Petticoat Junction



Donna Douglas--The Beverly Hillbillies

3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Hi friend,

These are all pretty woman AS are you!!! I never wanted to look like any of them but I sure did enjoy many of them on TV:

Sally Field in the Flying Nun
Marlo Thomas in That Girl
Mary in Mary Tyler Moore & Dick VanDyke show
Barbara Eden in I dream of Jeanie

I also was a HUGE I love Lucy fan!

You are beautiful inside and out my friend! Glad I could stop by. Thanks for sharing the ladies you once desired to look like.

Hugs!

Cindy Swanson said...

Thanks, Lisa! You're the best!

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Oh, how I remember these women. I think one of the reasons I love heart necklaces so much now is that Elizabeth Montgomery always had one on that I longed to have one like. And Sally Fields - cute as she could be! Thanks for the memories.

Related Posts with Thumbnails