Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tuesday LinkLoveFest



I've been trying to check out all the blogs that are on the various blogrolls on my sidebar. Lately I've been visiting blogs on the Christian Women Bloggers blogroll, and I've found some great stuff! Below, some links to some of those blogs--as well as some other links you might find interesting.

--How fast can you type?--From Becky's Carolina Journal , a link to a fun typing test.

--Pooch of Yarn-Knit-Read-Lit really touched my heart with this post.

--Did you know that April is National Poetry Month? Christa lets us know how we can get involved in the first National Poem in Your Pocket Day on April 17th.

--Christie of Baby Tea Leaves has started a Spring into Summer Slim Down Challenge!

--Sharon of Keeper of the Home features a different blog every week...and keeps it showcased on her sidebar. What a great idea! This week, her featured blog of the week is Connie's Thoughts from the Heart.

--Ever wondered how to take a screenshot of your computer screen? I have...and now I know, thanks to Amy at Split Decisionz.

And some other stuff:

--Ashley of Chapter Four is apparently like me...she loves anything that smells nice and has to do with bathing. She blogs about Bath Junkie.

--The Smithsonian is looking for everyday Americans to take part in its modern-day portrait competition. The winner gets a 25-thousand dollar cash award--that's a serious chunk of change!

--Trouble in Narnia? Carissa Smith doesn't like what she's hearing about the Prince Caspian movie.

--On my bookshelf: Andrew Peterson's On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness. The whimsical fantasy is apparently based on bedtime stories he's told his children. I'm going to read it with an eye to interviewing Andrew on my radio interview show.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi, lovely to "meet you"...thanks for stopping by my spot of Paradise! Have a fantastic day...God bless!

Debra said...

Hey Cindy... Thanks for your comment over at my blog! It's always a treat seeing your bright, smiling face over there. :( Loved your list about how to tell when winter's been around too long--so true! I hope you are finally having Spring now like we are! Blessings, Debra

Crystal said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I must say, my husband is insanely jealous of your job. He has been a volunteer DJ at our local Christian radio station for a while (currently on a break due to time constraints from his "real" job) and would LOVE to do radio full time. He also is very interested in voice-over work.

That's pretty much his dream job! But he's stuck in I.T. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Cindy, thanks so much for visiting my blog and posting the comment on your blog!

It is fun to read other blogs and it is so educational. Don't we learn so many new things?

Great ideas in your post today.

Debra said...

Cindy....Eeks! I meant that to be a smiley face in my comment, not a sad one! Good grief. My eyes just ain't what they used to be.... Hope you understand....sigh.... And I even proofread my comment! sigh... Blessings, Debra

Related Posts with Thumbnails