Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Need a "Lost" fix?



Yep, we "Lost" addicts have just a short time to wait...the show comes back January 31st. In the meantime, TV Guide.com is offering daily profiles of our Losties. Today they focus on Claire Littleton.

And here's a Q and A with Mr. Others himself, the extremely talented Michael Emerson---Ben Linus to you.

--Speaking of 70's TV (as I was yesterday)..."baby, if you ever wondered, wondered whatever became of" the cast of WKRP in Cincinnati...here's an update.

--Plugged In Online reviews Cloverfield here.

3 comments:

Randy Spradlin said...

Cindy,

Thanks for the "Lost" info. Yes, I can't wait for the return. I miss the show greatly.

Also, I always loved WKRP In Cincinnati. How could I not love it. I'm from Ohio! It's always neat to find out what happened as the actors moved on from the series.

Good post.

Randy

Sue said...

Cindy, thanks for the Lost link. I got season 2 and 3 for Christmas and have finished all the discs, I'm so ready for the season to start.

Ann-Marie said...

Lost...Lost...Lost...I'm in a trance until it comes back! I can't wait!

About Ms. Claire, though, I hope she's worked on her Aussie accent. I KNOW Australian people, and they DON'T say "Mah bay-bee!" Please, Claire, please!

Also, the actress, Emilie de Ravin is phenomenal in Brick with Joseph Gordon Levitt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails