Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'll be hanging out at the Internet Cafe!


And just what, you ask, is the Internet Cafe?

Well, the Internet Cafe is a daily devotional at Christian Women Online , one of the best magazines on the web.

I've been connected with CWO for a while--I'm part of their blogroll; I've even had the pleasure of interviewing the magazine's editor, Darlene Schacht.

Now I'm delighted to tell you that I've been invited to join the team of bloggers at The Internet Cafe. My first post will be up January 12th.

In the meantime, do check out the Cafe if you haven't already done so. The team includes the lovely Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee, as well as Lisa of The Preacher's Wife, and several terrific blogging ladies.

Also, here's something really cool: the Internet Cafe is sponsoring a giveaway during the whole month of January! ArtBook Bindery is sponsoring a gift of the John MacArthur Study Bible as well as his book, Twelve Extraordinary Women. Go here to find out how you can win.







2 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Hi Cindy!

I am SO excited you have joined us at the Internet Cafe'...I look forward to what God will speak through you there!

I'm so glad to be getting to know you...I'll say what your readers already know, you are such a doll!

Much love,

Lisa

Jan Parrish said...

Congratulations on joining the Internet Cafe.

Please stop by and enter my contest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails