Friday, May 04, 2007

I do the Friday Feast


It's been a while since I've done the Friday Feast meme, and I'm plumb out of anything meaningful to blog about, so here goes!

By the way, the pic is of my adorable grandson Payton, courtesy of my dear daughter-in-law. He happens to be in one of the answers, but I take any opportunity I can to show him off!

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.--A pet pig. To me, a pig is a pig is a pig, and I just would not want one in my house. (Sorry, pig-lovers!)

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).--OK...I have dark brown hair that is now plagued by encroaching gray, so I color it every few months. Right now, it's a little longer than shoulder-length. It's naturally curly and has always been very abundant, but I've noticed it's now thinning a little in my old age. It has always driven me crazy. I tame it now with huge curling irons and straightening irons, but the only time I every felt really great about it was in the 80's. The 80's was all about big, curly hair, and I could do big, curly hair! I have never had a permanent in my life.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget _becoming a granmother the night of January 31st! What an amazing feeling.__________.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?--Hmmm...that's a good one! Maybe Mrs. Bill Gates? Not because I have a crush on Bill, but I'd like to know for at least one day what it feels like to have NO money worries at all! By the way, under no circumstances would I ever want to be a man, even for a minute.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not. --I could easily live without chocolate, and I'm passionate about reading.

(And if you believe that first part of the sentence, I've got some swampland in Florida to sell you!)

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails