Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday's Feast


Once again, coming to the end of a rather tiring week, and my brain is fried. So I'm doing the Friday Feast, and I welcome you to do it as well!

Oh...the pic is, of course, of my beloved grandson Payton with his uncle, my son Justin. I just love the look on Payton's face here!

Appetizer
Tell about a time when you had to be brave.--Probably when my dad was dying. I guess I didn't think of it as being "brave" per se, but seeing my dad get sicker and the impact it had on my mom and my family was unknown territory for me.

Soup
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?--Wow...I can't think of anything right now!

Salad

Name an item you try to always have on hand.--Bread. And milk. Oh, and some sort of fruit. Right now I have bananas and grapes.

Main Course
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!--I would love to be in a room with large windows looking out on the ocean. Big, comfortable easy chairs...a fireplace for the winter and nice lighting when it's dark. But the ocean view...that would be the most relaxing thing. I love the look and sound of the ocean. Too bad I'm landlocked!

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?--I'm not sure about putting it on a scale, but my relationship with Christ is essential to my life. I can't imagine living without it. I'm not saying I'm good or saintly in any way...just that my faith is everything to me.

Have a blessed weekend, and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails