Friday, January 21, 2005

Happy Friday to all...



The Christian Carnival is up at Sidesspot. If you're not familiar with the Carnival, it's a great tool to give your blog a little exposure. You can enter a post that will be linked on whoever's blog happens to be hosting that week. It's also a great way to familiarize yourself with other great blogs.

Patriot Paradox has a continually updated list of upcoming hosts on his sidebar.

It's been a long time since I've taken the Fridays Feast Quiz...

So here goes (answer the questions here in my comments section, or on your own blog):

Appetizer - What is one quality you really admire about yourself?--Hmmm...well, I'm not really into self-admiration. But I think I'm a pretty loving mother.

Soup
- What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?--It varies...I'm always looking for new ways to tame my curly mane. Right now I'm using something called Farouk BioSilk. Elizabeth and I are both VERY pleased with these products (we've been using the shampoo, conditioner, glazing gel and silk therapy.) But I find it helps if you change things up every now and then, so I will sometimes switch to Matrix Sleek.Look or Graham Webb products, which I also really like. And on a regular basis, to control a tendency to dandruff and itchy scalp, I use Pantene Pro V Anti-Dandruff shampoo, which I highly recommend if you have that kind of problem.

Salad - Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it.--There are many, but one that immediately comes to mind is when Jimmy Stewart is standing on the bridge in "It's a Wonderful Life," and he begs God to let him live again. Then it starts snowing and ZuZu's petals are back in his pocket...gets me every time!

Main Course - If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why?
A tomato? I dunno...that's a hard one!

Dessert
- If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go?--Without a doubt, Chicago. I love, love, LOVE Chicago!!! It is without question one of the coolest cities in the world.

Here's another fun thing to do on a snowy Friday...

Via Lisa Samson, anagram your name.

Here are some of the anagrams you can create from "Cindy Swanson":

CANDY IN SNOWS
CANDY SIN SOWN
CANDY SINS WON

Does this mean I'm going to get victory over candy? I hope so...

Here's another:

NANCYS SID NOW

Wasn't there a movie called "Sid and Nancy" about punk rocker Sid Vicious? Hmmm...

AND NYC IS SOWN
AND NYC IS SNOW

I like New York City. Well, it goes on and on...strange but interesting.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails