Monday, January 24, 2005

Another fun quiz!

Found this one through Julie of Fidler On the Roof...

Teh Souper Rhodamine FunQuizz
When was the last time you danced all night?Never have...am I deprived?
What was the last zoo you went to?San Antonio
What was your fav animule there?koala bears
What's your favorite landmark in the world?The Statue of Liberty
Do you like overalls? why?No, not on me...I'm just not an overall kind of person
Who is the cutest person in your life? why?My 3-year-old niece Channing...she's just adorable
Scorching, humid summer or painfully cold blizzard?Neither--but if I really have to choose, scorching summer...at least you don't have to mess with coats
Whats your favorite beer?n/a
Whats your favorite boardgame?Trivial Pursuit
Whats your favorite work of art?Don't have just one favorite...I like Monet and Mary Cassatt
What's your least favorite song?"Imagine," by John Lennon. Yecch.
When was the last time you cooked something from scratch?Sunday before last
What did you cook?Does French Toast casserole count as "from scratch"?
What's the weirdest thing thats ever happened to you?Hmm...nothing comes to mind right now
Whats your most irrational fear?That when I get up to sing in front of the church, I'll trip and fall and show my underwear
Briefly describe your strangest dream:I've had lots of strange ones, but can't think of one in particular right now
What's something you know about that not many other people do?Calligraphy
What's something about you that not many people know?I was part of a group of fifth-grade students who interviewed John Glenn in 1967
Do you like cucumbers?Love 'em...especially with balsamic vinegar and salt
How many digits of Pi do you have memorized?I know nothing at all about Pi
If forced to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?Oh, hard one...I love music so much...but I would hate not to be able to see...I guess deaf
Whats the most interesting book youve ever read?The Bible...it's amazing
What's your least favorite movie?"Godzilla"--I wouldn't watch that if you paid me
If I could do one thing for you, what would it be?Give me an all expenses paid trip to England, Ireland and Scotland
If you could live in any time-period, when would it be?probably this one...I just like the modern conveniences too much
Sweet or sour?It depends. Sometimes sweet AND sour.
What's the worst thing about NYC?That it's too far away for me to visit on a regular basis
Whats the worst thing about your town?That it's too far away from my mom
Whats the happiest thing you can think of?Having all my children under one roof with me

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails