Thursday, August 15, 2013

Have a grin on me!

Happy Friday, everyone!

As if Friday wasn't enough to smile about, I decided to share some funnies with you today.


The Great Videobombing:


Several days ago, my daughter and I decided to record ourselves singing one of my mom's favorite gospel songs, "Daystar."

Early on, we messed up, and realized that this was going to be our practice video.  When my husband heard that, he decided some "videobombing" was in order.

We had NO idea he was doing this, by the way.

Hilarity ensues.

Drat those hard-to-pronounce names:

I'm a radio newscaster for a living, so you'd think I'd be able to breeze through difficult names without a problem, right? ESPECIALLY when there's a pronunciation guide right by the name.

But no.

Fortunately, I was recording this newscast and NOT doing it live, or I'd be one embarrassed newscaster.



Check this out on Chirbit


To round it all off, here are some funny things I've come across online lately...

via
via

via


I'm participating today in Five on Friday!




1 comment:

Melinda said...

You two have lovely voices!! The "tenor" in the background was hysterical! I laughed my head off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails