Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Why do I have a pic of Sean Hannity here?



Because it's my blog and I think Hannity rocks, and because I love how he's been all over this story about the missing munitions and how CBS was planning to use it as an "October Surprise" against Bush.

He's not too hard on the eyes, either.

I've said all along that I don't blog much about politics, because there are so many bloggers who can do it so much better. I keep discovering blogs I didn't know existed before, but appear to be goldmines of political info from a conservative viewpoint.

For example, my son Jonathan's blog clued me in to Hugh Hewitt. Hello..how did I not know about Hewitt? Great stuff.

MacArthur, Lucado and Larry...

Did anyone else see John MacArthur and Max Lucado on Larry King Live last night? They were up against Barry Lynn, the Reverend Jesse Jackson and an obviously liberal Catholic priest. I caught only the last ten minutes or so, but I thought MacArthur and Lucado both acquitted themselves well.

MacArthur's Grace to You is, in my humble opinion, one of the very finest Christian radio shows around. And I don't think I'm biased because my friend Phil Johnson is executive director of the Grace to You radio ministry.

Phil also heads the Spurgeon Archive, the largest collection of Charles Haddon Spurgeon resources on the Internet. And he's a Chicago Cubs fan, so you gotta love him.

Now, if I can only...

...stop stressing out about this election and leave its outcome in the hands of the Lord, I'll be all right. But easier said than done, I'm afraid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of Hannity (looks and politics!); unfortunately I don't get to listen or watch much. Thanks for posting the picture! And I would've liked to have seen Larry King, too. I guess I need to keep up better with what's coming on. I miss too much. Have a great day!

Ashley
http://chapter4.diary-x.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails