Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sharathon happens



Time only for a fly-by today, as we here at 101QFL and Radio91 are in the middle of our annual fundraising event.

You know, as much as I hate having to ask people for money, Sharathon is wonderful for one big reason: the listeners. I am constantly impressed and delighted at the kindness and generosity of the people who listen to these radio stations. Since listeners are in and out of the building during this three-day event, I get to put faces and names to the people that listen.



They tell us that this station's ministry makes a difference in their lives, sometimes in really amazing ways. That's just...awesome.

If you happen to live in the area, do pop in and say "hi" to us. We'd love to meet you!

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

I only wish that you were live on-line so that I could listen in here in Ausrtalia.

Have you had a chance to listen in to Sonshine FM in Perth? I'm not sure what time my 9:00am -midday shift would be on your time. Probably the middle of the night.

Related Posts with Thumbnails