Friday, January 06, 2012

Saying goodbye to my book blog...at least for now



Well, I've decided to merge my book blog, Cindy's Book Club, with this blog, at least for the time being.

The blog never really took off readership-wise, and sometimes it's hard to maintain two blogs and do them both justice.  When I started the book blog, I was unemployed and had plenty of time on my hands

As for book reviews, author interviews and all other things books and reading--including my participation in book blog-hops, etc--they'll continue right here.  Books and reading have always been one of the ruling passions in my life, and that's not going away!

As for the reviews and other content on Cindy's Book Club, that will stay where it is.  And who knows, someday I may return to double-blogging--never say never!

In the meantime, I invite you to check out some of my most popular posts on Cindy's Book Club...

--My review of Siri Mitchell's She Walks in Beauty

--I have a crush on Adam Dalgleish

--My review of Son of Hamas

--My review of Diane Noble's The Sister Wife

--My review of Julie Andrews' Home

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails