Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! (a little late) 1/25/12

Linking up (admittedly a bit late in the day!) with Oh, How Pinteresting!, hosted by the Vintage Apple. Just a quick review of some of the cool things I've seen on Pinterest lately...



I think this photo of classic Hollywood actress Marion Davies is captivating...




I fell in love with this beautiful book nook...



Excellent advice.



I love this watercolor by Alexandre Serebriakoff.



Ola, Santorini, Greece. Take me there NOW, please!






4 comments:

Trisha said...

Such beautiful things, Cindy! I'd love to know how you keep from getting overwhelmed on Pinterest. And, do you have a time budget for it? Maybe I have ADD. :)

Cindy Swanson said...

Trisha, now that I'm an empty-nester, I have a lot more free time than I've ever had in my adult life! Also, the job I have right now is very part-time.

I do have to pace myself on Pinterest. It would be easy to get carried away, just as it is with any aspect of online life. However, I love to read more than anything else, so that wins out over social media most of the time!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i love your pins!! i'm hoping to participate with my own post next week :)

Rebekah said...

I love the pins!! Makes me want to travel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails