Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Payton!

It's so hard to believe that  my firstborn grandchild, Payton, is five years old on January 31st!

 It seems like just yesterday that he was born, and my heart was introduced to the new love of my life (Josiah came along two years ago, and of course my heart expanded to give him equal space.  And I'm sure it will be true of any future grandchildren!)

I can't even begin to express how much I love this little guy.  Let me play the proud Nana and show you a few pictures from each year of his life so far...

Hello world! Payton is here, and things will never be the same


One year old


A cute little 2-year-old


A 3-year-old among the Texas bluebonnnets

4 years old--and a big brother now too!
Just a few weeks ago--almost 5!

I won't get to be with Payton on his birthday, but I hope to travel to Texas soon and spend some quality time with my precious grandbabies!

I love you, Payton!~Nana
Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails