Tuesday, January 03, 2012

From the Archives: My Best Friends


Beverly, me and Lisa

(Originally posted January 2, 2011)

The other day, I took a quiz that asked me who my closest friend(s) were. I didn't have to think twice to come up with the answer: my sisters, Beverly and Lisa.

My sisters and I share so much that I have a hard time even expressing it. We encourage each other, support each other, pray for each other.

They both live far away from me, so we cherish any time that we can physically be together. We laugh like crazy, sometimes cry a little, but always have an amazing time. They are two of the funniest women I know!


Beverly and me

We talk to each other on the phone regularly...and have even gotten into texting each other a bit.

We can completely be ourselves around each other, and tell each other pretty much everything. We are each other's biggest fans and cheerleaders.


Me and Lisa

I also adore my younger brother, and he holds a unique place in my heart that no one else could fill...but he's most definitely not a woman. My sisters can empathize and understande me as women.

My husband, who I love with all my heart, is also a wonderful friend; but again, there's just something about a sister that's different from any other friendship.

I'm thankful for my sisters...my best friends.

Source: bing.com via Cindy on Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails