Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Decorating Challenge: What would you do with these?

OK, admission--there's no such thing as a Saturday Decorating Challenge (that I know of, anyway.)

I would just like your thoughts on these cute little crocks.

I got them for $2.50 in Target's bargain aisle (which by the way, is teeming right now with extremely cute Valentine-related stuff.  I could have bought up most of the aisle!)

They're about 4 inches tall.  Right now, they're just sitting on my hutch.

What would you do with them?


Would you leave them as they are?
Put a little flower or greenery in each one?
I thought about (for Valentine's Day) putting a heart-shaped lollipop in each one?

You tell me...what would YOU do?

6 comments:

Sherry said...

I like the heart-shaped lollipop idea. I'm NOT a decorator, so I don't have much for you in the way of original ideas. But I like your bargain-bin find.

A Dusty Frame said...

I think I would put a silk bright Gerbera daisy in each one:)And I probably spelled them wrong;0!

All lined up would make a bigger impact too:)
Lizzie

Ella said...

I would put a flower arrangement in them and then put them maybe in the kitchen or dining room as a cheerful set of decor.

Ashley said...

I'm decoratively challenged, so I'd just look for ideas on Pinterest. :o) Cute crocks, though!

Unknown said...

What a steal ! Wish I would have seen these on the bargain aisle! So so cute!

xo. Britt
www.themagnoliapair.com

Unknown said...

Ooh, a heart shaped lolly for a few days, then a pretty flower ... my choice would be an alstromeria or tulips.

Related Posts with Thumbnails