Friday, October 17, 2008

I missed my five-year blogiversary!!!!



I missed a very important milestone while I was away last week...my 5th blogging anniversary!

On October 10th, 2003, I gingerly dipped my toe into the blogospheric ocean with these profound words:

Well...hello.

I guess this is my introduction to the world of blogging....a modern technological wonder that appears to be tailor-made for people like me, who can't seem to stop putting their thoughts on paper (or cyber-paper, as the case may be!)

I think this is going to be fun!


For someone to whom writing is a necessary creative outlet, blogging has been fun. I think I'll keep going for now!

3 comments:

ConservaChick said...

Your 1st post was far more profound than mine. I think mine went something like "Just checking to see if this works." Yup... very entertaining.

Loved your last post. Glad to see Joe the plumber has reached celebrity status. I wonder if I can get them to start talking about Karlie the housewife? I could use some media coverage. ~K

Ann-Marie said...

Happy B-Day! I've enjoyed reading your blog ever since my first day. Thanks for the wonderful book reviews, entertaining updates, and adorable photos of that cute grandson!!!

SandyCarlson said...

Congratulations on this commitment! You have a beautiful blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails