Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn Beauty





We're enjoying an incredibly gorgeous autumn here in Northern Illinois. I went on a long walk in my neighborhood yesterday and snapped some pictures, and thought I'd share a few here. All of these were taken within blocks of where I live.




Sometimes even the leaves on the ground are beautiful...

And lastly, my son Justin is visiting us for a few days...here we are Saturday morning at what has become our favorite breakfast place, the Stockholm Inn (best Swedish pancakes ever!)

7 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

absolutely gorgeous...i'm gonna send some friends over to see you're beautiful pics...thanks for sharing!

Jodi said...

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog. What a great blog you have! I am an aspiring writer too! What are you writing?

As far as the "I Love Your Blog Award" - You can give that to anyone. You don't even have to attach "rules" to it. You can just give it out. Please, feel free to take it off of my page & give it to whomever.

It is very nice to meet a fellow aspiring writer.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, good to have found yours! These pictures are beautiful, looking forward to coming back and reading more.

Tiff

Jan Ross said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It looks JUST like those pictures in my neighborhood also!

SmilingSally said...

Thank you for showing a Florida gal some pretty fall leaves.

I wish I could join you for those pancakes!

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow. I cannot even imagine seeing such color in real life. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Tim said...

The Stockholm Inn is a great place to eat. I used to live in Belvidere and loved dining there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails