Sunday, October 05, 2014

Gracefully Aging, Day 5: Wise Words

I've had a Pinterest board on "Aging Gracefully" for a while, and I've found a lot of nuggets of inspiration as well as links to helpful articles and inspiring women.  Today? Some words of wisdom on gracefully aging...







*photos via Pinterest



I'm participating in "31 Days: A Writing Challenge,"  in which I 'll be blogging on the subject of Gracefully Aging every day during the month of October.  Click the button below for more information and links to each post as they become available!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aging gracefully is such a lost art! Thanks for bringing such beauty into the blogging world. I'm enjoying your series!

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts. I don't know if you're going to go into these kinds of particulars, but I would love some advice on dealing with over-50 eyebrows. Not only are they thinning out, but I have several individual eyebrow hairs that insist on sticking straight out. I've tried everything I know to get them to lie down (even hair gel), but they stick right back up. I keep them trimmed short so it is not as obvious, but they really bug me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails