Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thirteen Pics from the Family Reunion



Thought I'd share 13 pics from the 1st Annual Garrett Family Reunion--Round Rock, TX, August 2006! Just click on each photo to see a caption.

Just a note: Lisa and Bev are my sisters; Elizabeth is my daughter; Jon is my son and Daylyn is my daughter-in-law. Few of my pics turned out well, so there are none there of my gorgeous husband Doug or my handsome son Justin. Also, my beautiful mom shows up in only one pic--the "Women Be Shoppin'" one. I took these with a disposable camera...next time I'll make sure to use a digital one. Live and learn!

Anyway, the Family Reunion was awesome.

UPDATE 8/23/06:The slide show has been removed, but the pics can be viewed here.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails