Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oh, the places I've been!



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

The red states in the map above have nothing to do with politics. They are the states that I've visited.

You can create such a map of your own here. (Hat tip to A Chelsea Morning.)

Several of the states I've visited, I've actually just passed through on the way to other places. I would love to spend more time in, say, the Carolinas, and Georgia. My mom has always talked about how beautiful Savannah is, and I used to be hooked on Eugenia Price books. And I love, love, love Colorado, especially the western Rockies, and would love to spend more time there.

And of those I've never visited? I would dearly love to go to Maine, Vermont, Washington, Oregon and Massachusetts.

We're blessed to have such a varied, beauiful country!

So...are there any US places you really want to see, or that you think I should see? Let me know in my comments section!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails