Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I do the Four Things Meme



Barbara H of Stray Thoughts tagged me with this a couple of weeks ago, and I'm just now getting around to it! Sorry, Barbara! Well, here goes:


Four jobs I have had in my life:


1. A reading monitor at an ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) school (don't ask!)in Houston, TX
2. Re-filling coffee and tea and bussing tables at a Furr's Cafeteria in Hobbs, NM
3. News reporter at KWFC Radio in Springfield, Missouri
4. News director/morning show co-host on 101QFL/Radio 91 in Rockford, Illinois

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. The Princess Bride
3. You've Got Mail
4. The Phantom of the Opera


Four Places I have lived:

1. Springfield, Missouri
2. Odessa, Texas
3. Hobbs, New Mexico
4. Beirut, Lebanon

Four things I like to do:

1. Read
2. Listen to music
3. Do crosswords and cryptoquotes
4. Dine out with family and friends

Four websites I visit daily:

1. The Drudge Report
2. La Shawn Barber's Corner
3. Pyromaniacs
4. Sitemeter
Four of my favorite foods:

1. Tex-Mex anything
2. Chocolate anything
3. Pizza
4. Steak

Four places I would like to be right now:

1. Round Rock, TX
2. Casper, WY
3. Ireland
4. Here, where I am


Four places I have been on vacation:


1. Round Rock, TX
2. Casper, WY
3. San Diego, CA
4. Lake Norfork, Arkansas

I'll pass on tagging anyone, but feel free to play along in my comments section or on your own blog!

The latest edition of The Christian Carnival is up:


Go here for links to some great reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails