Friday, August 25, 2006

Hey! I'm a blogging chick!



and this week's Cindy Swanson, CyberSnoop

Yep, I'm officially a Blogging Chick now. I know, you're probably thinking "Just how many blogrolls are you aiming to join?" I'm not really going for any kind of a record. But I've always held to the concept that if I'm going to go to the trouble of maintaining a blog, I would like for it to have readers.

You can now see the Blogging Chicks blogroll on my sidebar. Again, the caveat: I don't agree with or approve of everything written on the blogs on my sidebar. But you will find some really terrific blogs that are well worth reading.

Read my post about one church's journey since Katrina


All you need to do is scroll down a bit. I interviewed Pastor Don Elbourne yesterday, and I found the interview very moving and timely, with the first anniversary of Katrina just around the corner. Please take a few minutes to read the post, and listen to the soundclips if you can.

And now, Cindy Swanson, CyberSnoop...

Does microwaving food in plastic containers really release deadly chemicals?

Find out by listening to Cindy Swanson, CyberSnoop (2 minutes 37 seconds)



Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails