Thursday, July 27, 2006

On vacation!



Blogging will be spotty for the next several days, as I am on vacation with family in the Great State of Texas! I may pop in occasionally, but if not, I'll be back on Wednesday, August 9th (Lord willing and if the creek don't rise, as they say.)

Vote for Cindy?

One more note...if you could take a moment and vote for me in the Blogs of Summer blog awards, I would be very grateful.

I'm nominated in Cluster #2 at Random Yak. The poll boxes are at the bottom of his sidebar. Thanks so much for your support!


UPDATE 8/4/06--Despite the searing heat here in central Texas, I'm having an amazing time. I flew to Austin last Tuesday, July 24th. My son and his wife, my mom, my sister and her family, and my brother's family (the one who is in Iraq) all live in this area. My husband and my two other kids drove down this past Monday, and my older sister arrived from Casper, Wyoming, on Tuesday.

Last night, several other family members arrived for the beginning of an official Garrett Family Reunion--the first ever. We're already having a blast!

I also want to thank everyone who voted for me in the Blogs of Summer Awards. I won in my category/cluster! I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails