Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Happy Birthday, John Glenn!

...and, I test my nerdiness factor



Today is the 85th birthday of American astronaut and politician John Glenn. Go here to read about the debt I owe John Glenn.

A couple of very cool blogging ladies are also celebrating birthdays today. Stop by Gayla's and Carol's and wish them happy birthday!

I am not a nerd...

...and this proves it:

I am nerdier than 4% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

According to the quiz results: "What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool."

Actually, after taking the quiz, it seems more like I'm definitely not smart.

Hat tip for that one, by the way, goes to Good Brownie.

And by the way, I DON'T despise nerds.

Blogs of Summer



Another blog award competition, this one "all in good fun," according to host Bloggin' Outloud.

It's The Blogs of Summer, and nominations begin this Thursday, July 20th, and end Sunday, July 23rd.

Nominations will be taken in the following categories:

The Best of the . . .
1) Chick & Mommy Blogs
2) Humor & Satire Blogs
3) Milblogs and Military Support Blogs
4) Random Blogs That Don't Fit a Category
5) Kitty Kat Blogs (And Other Assorted Pets)

So, get over there and nominate! :)

By the way..don't forget to check out my new feature, Cindy's FYI. I plan to post some pertinent and/or interesting news tidbits as part of my early-morning news prep. Scroll down to see today's entry.

And please...COMMENT. I thrive on comments!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails