Monday, November 15, 2010

The birthday boy...

Happy 1st Birthday, Josiah Daniel!



My little grandson Josiah can get the sweetest looks on his little face

I've been in Texas since last Tuesday night, thoroughly enjoying being with a bunch of my loved ones who live here.

One of the main purposes of my visit was the 1st birthday of my youngest grandson, Josiah Daniel--often called JD.

My older grandson, Payton, will be four in January. It's been wonderful getting to spend some quality time with him!
Here are a few pictures from my trip so far...starring the birthday boy!


Josiah as a newborn--November 2009


Payton is a fun little guy with tons of personality!



My daughter-in-law, Daylyn, made the cutest froggy cupcakes for JD's birthday




I love my little guys more than I could possibly express!


Josiah about to enjoy his very own 1st birthday cupcake


...and totally enjoying it!


The big guy just chillin' in his car seat...what a honey!


Precious Josiah...one year old!

2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

What fun pics! The first and last one are especially adorable.

And LOL - the word verification for this comment is skype!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

O.K., I turn into jello when a little boy looks at me like this tyke in the last photo....and Cindy, YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE A GRANDMA! But look at the darlings...so beautiful! Aren't little boys funny? They were born to make us woman laugh at their feet.

BRAVO! Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails