Monday, November 01, 2010

Life Made Lovely: Lovely Fall Photos

photo by Mike Shaw via


It's November...and here in Northern Illinois, that means it won't be too long before the trees will be stripped bare of all their beautiful leaves. So for Life Made Lovely, I thought I would share some more beautiful autumn pictures from various sources and various places around the world. Enjoy!








via

These European castles take my breath away...I'd love to visit them someday!


I actually took this one in my own neighborhood, Autumn 2009. Last fall was an especially brilliant autumn here in Northern Illinois!


Another one in my own neighborhood, autumn 2009



via


So, take a deep breath. We're about to plunge into one of the busiest, craziest, and potentially most wonderful times of the year!

via


Click on the icon to participate in Life Made Lovely!

Photobucket


6 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

those photos are beautiful! i wish nature put on such a lovely display for us in the desert southwest. have a happy day cindy!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Sweet Cindy! How are you today? Isn't life a charm? I think that no matter where you are, what situation you are in, one can always stop and look at nature and feel for at least a moment, GOD'S PEACE...it is there for the taking, isn't it? Stay well, Anita

Seizing My Day said...

Who doesn't love LOVE fall!! ?? ;)
beautiful.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What gorgeous photos, we're not quite there yet, but hopefully we will get there soon.

I'm glad to be back visiting my blogging buddies. I missed everyone while I was away.

Blessings for a beautiful week!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello precious Cindy! Thank you for the lovely complements dearest. You have yourself a blessed day indeed!

Fondly, Anita

Karissa Jade Ferguson said...

I love fall pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails