Monday, November 08, 2010

Life Made Lovely: Lovely Perfume


via


You didn't know perfume can be as lovely to look at as it is to smell?

Any fragrance worth its scent is also going to be packaged and contained beautifully. A vanity or dressing table can be even prettier when adorned with a few pretty bottles of fragrance.

The Coco Mademoiselle given to me by my son Justin last Christmas was packaged inside a dark purple satin drawstring bag that was nestled in a luxurious oval lavender-colored box that looked like something out of the 20s or 30s. The box still sits in one of my bathrooms, just looing pretty.

These photographers have made the most of the loveliness of perfume bottles:

via

via


Perfume AND the Eiffel Tower? Naturally, I can't resist.

via

via


via


via

Click on the icon to participate in Life Made Lovely!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

I have a stash of perfumes just like this -- I, too, think the bottles are so lovely. Yours look just beautiful!
I'm so honoured to be in your sidebar list. I am your newest follower -- would love if you followed me, too!

Off to look around your pretty blog some more
Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

April said...

yes please.....these pictures are wonderful...i want to crawl into them...they should be scratch and sniff!!! :)

Linda said...

Hi Cindy,

What a pretty blog you have! Thanks for visiting my blog. My camera is a Canon Rebel T1i...and THANK YOU for your kind words! Happy Monday.

Linda

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WHAT GORGEOUS PHOTOS! And the parfum of YOUR elegance wafts across the waves dearest! Have a lovely evening, Anita

Seizing My Day said...

Fun pics... though I am not big on perfume... this post almost makes me want to wear it again!! ha ha! ;) Lovely!!

Leelee said...

Love this post...I almost want to spray some perfume on right now....(but I'm in my jammies,about to get dressed to hop on the treadmill--it'd be a waste!) True Fact: I save my empty Creed Perfume bottles a bit too long after they are empty, cause I love the bottle too...(.thanks for the validation on this!!)

Cindy Swanson said...

Ohhh, I love "You've Got Mail"...that would probably make it on my top 10 list! Also LOVED "The Man in the Iron Mask."
There are a few here I haven't seen and will have to check out at some point.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

that last photo makes me want to go perfume shopping. so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails