Monday was Abet and Aid a Punster Day. I've got to admit, I get a good chuckle out of a really good pun. I even chuckle after I groan after a really bad one.
Here are 13 puns--feel free to groan or chuckle at will! All of these and more can be found at Pun of the Day.com
1. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
2. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
3. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
4. The food taster quit his job because he had too much on his plate.
5. There was a sign on the lawn at a drug re-hab center that said 'Keep off the
6. I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
7. I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
8. I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now.
9. I'm inclined to be laid back.
10. We're not getting anywhere in geometry class. It feels like we're going in circles.
11. Deafness is getting to be quite a problem for me lately. I never thought I'd hear myself say that.
12. A bacteria walked into a bar and the bartender said, 'We don't serve bacteria in this place.' The bacteria said, 'But I work here, I'm staph.'
13. Undertakers are nice - they're the last to let people down.
Go here to participate in Thursday Thirteen!
Participate in the Thursday 13