Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Wordless Wednesday--Almost!



It's been a while since I've participated in Wordless Wednesday, but I just had to submit this! It's my grandson Josiah, who obviously was NOT happy about putting on his alien head for Halloween.


I'm SO excited, because I'm flying to Texas next Tuesday for Josiah's first birthday. Of course, I'll also get to spend time my my other grandson, Payton, my two sons and my daughter-in-law, my mom, my sister and her family and my brother and his family!


Oh, one more thing...I'm shamelessly promoting my book blog, Cindy's Book Club. which has very few readers right now. Today I posted a fun book quiz, "What Kind of Book Person Are You?" I'd love it if you'd pop over there for a visit!


And go here if you'd like to participate in Wordless Wednesday.

5 comments:

Jewel said...

What a precious little boy and a cute costume!
Have a fun and safe trip!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD EVENING CINDY! Have fun in TEXAS! Anita

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Well, don't know if it's Blogger or what, but can't see, what I know is, a cute picture of your Grandson.

Enjoy, enjoy your visit and make lots of great memories. I know you'll have lots to share when you return.

Blessings and hugs!

eileeninmd said...

What a cute little alien! Great shots.

Grow Line Inc. said...

Such cute pictures. Have a wonderful time enjoying those precious grandones!

Related Posts with Thumbnails