Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Look at the beautiful music!

via


With a blog title like "Notes in the Key of Life," you have to guess that I love music.

Well, I also love images that have to do with music--musical notes, pianos, violins, harps (which my daughter-in-law Daylyn plays like an angel), basically all things music--so I'm sharing some today that I've run across on the internet.

Enjoy looking at the beautiful music!

via


via
I'd LOVE to have a cup like this one!


via


via


Art by Vassantha


The harp is an instrument that looks as beautiful as it sounds...

via

This is from a beautiful blog called The French Larkspur...you have to check it out. Isn't this a cute idea for wrapping small gifts? You can sometimes pick up old sheet music for really cheap at garage and estate sales.

via

Have a very musical day!

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I heart that cup and saucer!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Beautiful pictures and I love and enjoy music too. Love that cup and saucer! Happy Thanksgiving!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

CINDY!!! HOW ARE YOU??? Music, ah yes, I grew up with it, I play it and I cannot imagine life without it. THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME!!! Have yourself and marvelous Thanksgiving and get all the rest necessary to be replenished!! I know I need that....Anita

Jim said...

It's nice, your love of music! Thank you for sharing these.

Mrs. Jim plays the piano an viola. My first daughter plays the piano and composes for it. A granddaughter loves to play her violin. I took two years of piano as an adult and don't remember one thing. ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
..

Related Posts with Thumbnails