Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Without a doubt, one of the happiest days of my life was 29 years ago today, when I gave birth to my oldest child, Jonathan.

I can't tell you how proud I am of Jonathan. He has truly grown and matured into a fine man...a wonderful husband, father, and servant of Christ.

Jonathan has brought me a lot of joy and laughter down through the years with his wit and intelligence. Also, he's the one who got me started on "Lost"!

I love you so much, Jonathan! I'm glad you were born...happy birthday!

5 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, what a sweet tribute! Happy Birthday to him!

Steph

Ann-Marie said...

Happy birthday to Jon!

He was in Candice's class, and she told me he used to make them all laugh and laugh!

Louise said...

That is so sweet :) Great tribute to your son!

Ganns said...

He is so blessed to have such a great mom who'd do something like that for him! Awwwww!

Naomi said...

What a lovely tribute to your son. Thanks for sharing all those great photos Cindy. Hope Jonathan had a great birthday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails