Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday Stuff



Just a few things to share this morning...

First of all, many thanks to everyone who left encouraging comments about my diabetes! You don't know how much I appreciate them.

By the way, I found a terrific diabetes-related blog. The author has Type 1 diabetes, but includes info of interest to anyone dealing with diabetes.

Do you ever wonder what happens to your luggage before you get on the plane?

Eeek! Phil Johnson of Pyromaniacs tells me a little more than I want to know.

Let me just say I'll be packing very carefully before I fly this week.

Linda finds out what not to wear...

Linda of 2nd Cup of Coffee does a delightful job of reporting on her trip to Macy's to see "What Not to Wear"'s Clinton Kelly.

I'm glad opaque tights are "in" this season...love 'em!

Check out the JC Penney's 1975 Catalog...

Make sure you scroll down to see the "Superfly" guys here. (Hat tip to the Evangelical Outpost.)

1 comment:

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi, I have a lovely award for you over at my place! Come on over and pick it up!! Love and Hugs, Grams

Related Posts with Thumbnails