Monday, January 24, 2011

Life Made Lovely: Lovely Inspirational Quotes

I believe words have the power to uplift, inspire, encourage and bless. Even the ones that are cliches, are cliches because they're tried and true! Here are a few I've found lately...enjoy and be blessed.







"Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."--G.K. Chesterton










"Everything is going to work out for you. That’s your end story. That’s where it’s all headed for the child of God."--James MacDonald





"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."--Louisa May Alcott





"I believe a strong woman may be stronger than a man, particularly if she happens to have love in her heart. I guess a loving woman is indestructible."--John Steinbeck, East of Eden

















I'm participating today in Life Made Lovely, hosted by Blessed Little Nest. Click!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laurie J said...

great quotes :) LOVE James Mac!

Related Posts with Thumbnails