Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm resurrecting my book blog!



Given my love of reading and all things book-related, I decided to resurrect my long-dormant blog, Cindy's Book Club.

The blog used to be attached to an actual book club. For a few months, a few years ago, I hosted a book club as part of my radio job with 101QFL.

Although it provided a lot of fun and fellowship during its short life, the book club was eventually discontinued.

However, the blog site remains...and I've decided to do something with it. Cindy's Book Club will be a site where I put my book reviews, book discussions, and pretty much anything to do with books.

Initially, I'll bring some of my older author interviews (which are transcribed--not in audio form) to the blog.




These books are no longer new--in some cases they go back as far as 2003, when my other blog, Notes in the Key of Life, began--but they are certainly worthy of some new publicity!

Today, I highlight Jane Kirkpatrick's Tender Ties series.

I'll also use this blog to link to reviews on other blogs and sites, so if you have a book blog, please give me your link in my comments section, and I'll make sure I follow you and put you on my blog list!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Books, books, and more books! Did I mention we love books? Following your book blog in Google reader, Cindy.

Blessings, e-Mom ღ

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Cindy!!! Great idea, a book blog! I actually have one where I feature books that I make..but I haven't posted since late summer with going back to school and all....TOO TIRED! Have a lovely weekend, Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails