Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Packing my bags....


I'm getting ready to head out tomorrow for O'Hare and Texas! My son Jonathan is graduating with his MBA on Friday night, and God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be there.
I probably won't be blogging while I'm gone, so look for me again around the middle of next week.
Of course, I would appreciate any prayers for traveling mercies...which remind me of a funny post on Stuff Christians Like:

The first time my brother prayed for "traveling mercies" I thought he was
praying for a band. Honestly, it sounds like a side project Dave Matthews and
that insanely muscular violin player are involved in. "Tonight, opening up for
Widespread Panic, it's the Traveling Mercies!"

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I have to tell you I love Stuff Christians Like. I'm totally addicted now, and check it every day! Thanks so much for your earlier post alerting me its existence. Great stuff!

Congrats, grad-mom! :-)

Ashley said...

Congratulations to your son! That's a great achievement! I hope you have safe, uneventful flights there and back, and that you have a wonderful visit with your family down here.

Incidentally, my husband is graduating this Saturday with his ThM from Dallas Theological Seminary. Yes!

Jen said...

Congrats to your son, and you have a wonderful time!

Denise Patrick said...

Have a great time and congrats to your son. We just came back from finding my daughter a place to live so she can start her graduate studies.

LA Nickers said...

Cute.

Praying for traveling mercies . . . and that The Traveling Mercies will not be piped into the cabin at 20,000 feet.

;-)

Blessings,
Linda
Nickers and Ink


PLEASE VOTE GROCERY BAG POLL, on Practically at Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails