Friday, May 16, 2008

Hallelujah, it's Friday!


I can't tell you how glad I am that it's Friday--even though, thanks to my trip to Texas, I only had a 3-day work week! Just a few things to share before the weekend sets in...


--Well, shut my mouth wide open! A girl named Whitney has become the first plus-sized model to win America's Next Top Model. However, looking at her pictures, the characterization of Whitney as being "plus sized" just makes me laugh...or cry!
--"Lost" completely blew me away last night. Fascinating show, great writing, terrific acting.
--Mrs Fussypants has given birth to an adorable little boy.
--It's been a while since I've participated in Fit Friday, but know that I have by no means abandoned my fitness journey. I've lost 27 pounds, and I exercise 4 or 5 times a week...sometimes more. I even exercised three of the four full days I was in Texas. I'm still using my knee brace, and it's working great.
--As a diabetic, I often long for something refreshingly fruity to drink. Lately, I'm loving Fuse Slenderize.
That's all I have time for today. Everyone go out and have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

I'd love to be a "plus-size" 10! Any day. Any day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails