Friday, March 03, 2006

Happy Friday!



Here are my answers to today's Friday's Feast. Why not answer the questions here on my comments section, or on your own blog?

Appetizer
How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?--2 pillows. No blanket...our bedspread/comforter is pretty heavy.

Soup
What are you currently "addicted" to?--American Idol! And by the way, I thought the four people who went home last night--Brenna, Heather, David and Sway--were the very ones who needed to go, and I predicted their departures to my son Justin.

By the way, I'm becoming more and more impressed with Elliott Yamin. And my favorites among the girls are still Paris, Mandisa and Katharine.

Salad
If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be?--Actually, it would be kind of a big change. I love doing the morning show on 101QFL, but I wish I didn't have to get up at 4 AM to do so! I wish I could sleep till at least 6 o'clock every day. What luxury that would be.

Main Course
Which adjective do you find yourself using often?--"Amazing." I say that way too much!

Dessert
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?--NO.

Well, I'm enjoying having my son Jonathan here for a few days! I'll be taking Monday off, so won't be blogging again till Tuesday. Everyone have a wonderful, blessed weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails