Friday, February 03, 2006

Woo-hoo!!! FRIDAY!


And since I have nothing of any substance to say, I give you the Friday Feast. Answer these questions in my comments section or on your own blog!

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?--Oh, goodness. At least an eight or nine. I love being around people and interacting with them. I do need the occasional "alone" time, though, so I wouldn't give myself a 10.

Soup
Name 3 DVDs you currently own.

The Phantom of the Opera
Gladiator
The first season of "Lost" (actually, that's several DVD's)

I still have a few of my favorite movies only on VHS. I need to remedy that.

Salad
If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?--Right this minute? Probably "most sleepy"!

Main Course
What is your favorite radio station?--Oh, that's easy. 101QFL/Radio91!

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I believe the Bible because God breathed it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails