Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday...Friday...FRIDAY!!!!



Do I seem a little euphoric?!?

I give you a hodge-podge of stuff...

Give Me That Old Time Darwinist Religion?

In celebration of Charles Darwin's birthday, some 400 mainline and liberal ministers have promised to preach a sermon or lead a discussion supporting Darwin's theory of evolution this Sunday. More here.

Air Force prayer guidelines relaxed

The Air Force has released new guidelines that, quote, "respect the rights of chaplains to adhere to the tenets" of their religion. More on that here.

Funny stuff!

Divine Vinyl is one of my favorite features on Marc Heinrich's Purgatorio. I don't know why, but the outdated, cheesey album covers just crack me up. (Remember, folks, this is a parody/satire site. Don't take everything literally.)

This goes on my list of great blog names: Dane Bramage. (So far, one of my all-time faves is Dignan's 75-Year Plan, but you will only get that if you've seen Bottle Rocket.)

And now, Friday's Feast!

Answer the questions in my comments section, or on your own blog.

Appetizer
What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time?--Any kind of math after elementary school. I never use algebra in my everyday life.

Soup
Who is the tallest person you know?--Well, one of my husband's high school basketball players several years ago, David Puckett, was about 6'7". I don't think I know anyone taller than that.

Salad
What's your favorite midnight snack?--I never snack at midnight. I have to be up at four AM. Even if I don't have to work the next day, I don't eat that late...I would wake up sick at my stomach.


Main Course
Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it?--Not anything substantial. But I'm always delighted when I'm rummaging around in the deep recesses of my purse and I encounter an errant dollar bill. I'M RICH!!!

Dessert

Where would you like to retire?--God's country, of course...TEXAS.



Related Tags:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails