Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Thank goodness!

You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 9 out of 10 correct!


I was afraid I was going to embarrass myself. (Although, maybe I should be embarrassed that I didn't get all 10 correct. Rebecca did, and she's a Canadian!)

Idol ruminations...
I was unimpressed with most of the girls on American Idol last night, but thankfully I can't say the same for Paris Bennett, Mandisa, Lisa Tucker and Catherine McPhee. In my opinion, those are definitely the ones to watch!

Paris did herself proud with a bouncy rendition of "Midnight Train to Georgia," but I'm looking forward to hearing numbers than really showcase her vocal talent.

As for the rest of the girls...I kept being nervous for them, if you know what I mean. None of them had the confidence my top 4 exhibited; a few were just "aaiight" as Randy would say; the rest were actually BAD.

I won't get to see the boys perform tonight; will have to tape it. Looking forward to seeing what they can do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails