Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday stuff



Hey, it's Monday! No real reason for the Russell Crowe pic other than to capture your attention. Although, I must say Cinderella Man was a great movie, and I'm glad to see it getting some award love (co-star Paul Giamatti winning a SAG award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role). Although, don't even get me started on the awards shows. Suffice it to say I will not be watching the Academy Awards this year.

Other stuff:

Have you ever checked out Purgatorio? It's a very funny blog that is mostly made up of pictures. This post and this one (which you'll only "get" if you're familiar with Alistair Begg) especially made me chuckle recently.

Somehow this question was left off the the "Four things" meme I answered recently, so I hereby answer it now:

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:

It's a Wonderful Life
Gone with the Wind
Tombstone
Braveheart

(There are actually several more I could add to that list. How about you?)

Women be bloggin'...

Mei Flower's blog is charming, humorous and appealing; Heart of the Matter is warm, wise and pleasantly conversational; As I See It Now is spiritual, gentle and insightful. Check them out when you get a chance!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails