Thursday, January 19, 2006

Are you high maintenance?


Take this quiz and find out

There's no doubt about it...as I skyrocket towards 50, I find myself becoming more and more "high maintenance." Things I took for granted in my 20's and 30's...glowing skin, shiny hair, etc.--now seem to take a lot more work to keep up.

But am I really high maintenance as far as my personality goes? Well, the following quiz is totally non-scientific and not to be taken seriously, but it's fun, so go ahead, take it!

(Again, hat-tip to my radio co-host, Darren Marlar.)

Are you High Maintenance?

Answer True or False to the following questions:

1. The first outfit I put on is never the one I end up wearing.

2. I have a housekeeper.

3. I demand a phone call, or a very good explanation, when someone is late.

4. I would never ride in a convertible with the top down for fear of wind blown hair.

5. My partner should compliment me often, especially before we go out at night.

6. I sometimes require much sleep in order to look and feel my best.

7. I expect my significant other to give me gifts "just because."

8. At a restaurant, I order my meals with special requirements.

9. I never leave the house without blow drying my hair or using a hair product.

10. My getting-ready-for-bed regimen lasts for more than 15 minutes.

Add up your true answers.

1-3: You are a dreamboat! Self-sufficient no matter what is thrown your way. Although you will probably grow to be an easygoing loner or hermit. (This was my score, and I was feeling pretty good about it until it came to the hermit part! What's up with that?--Cindy.)

4-6: You can get by with little maintenance. Usually you can do your own thing but occasionally you can be a pain in the patootie.

7-9: Wow are you needy! Do you even remember a time when you could accomplish a task on your own? I hope your hubby has a fat pocketbook loaded with patience to fill your needs.

10: You are pathetically high maintenance. Either that or the person you had fill this out for you misunderstood your barked-out commands. You might think about these results the next time you are at the nail salon in your Liz Claiborne outfit and Gucci shoes going over next months events in your DayTimer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails