Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm back from Texas



Well, I'm back after a wonderful holiday in Texas. I truly enjoyed spending time with my loved ones there. It was enjoyable, relaxing and refreshing.

I wish I could say the same for my air travel experiences yesterday! First, my plane was delayed for nearly two hours in Austin because United's computers went down. Once I arrived at O'Hare, I had to wait for my baggage for an hour and a half before catching a bus back to Rockford. I still say flying is the best way to go to Texas, but it can certainly be a pain at times!

So here we are...2006. A clean slate...a brand new start. My blogging abilities may be a bit rusty because I had limited internet access while in Texas, but I'm looking forward to better blogging in the coming year.

And may I close on this note:

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails