Friday, December 16, 2005

It's FRIDAY!!!


...and yes, I'm doing the Fridays Feast meme! Join me if you will...and post your answers here, or on your own blog.

Appetizer

What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?--Ever since I was a very little girl, my sisters and I have called a certain hair-do a "cricket." It's when you take both sides of your hair and put them up in a pony-tail, leaving the rest of your hair down...kind of a half-ponytail? (See the pic above--that's Hayley Mills with her hair in a cricket.) You see, there's no good way to describe that hairdo--it needed a name, so my sisters and I gave it one, and to this day, that hairdo, for us, is a cricket.


An actress playing "Clara" in the Nutcracker--wearing a cricket!


Soup

What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?--"Castles"--actual photographs of castles, mostly in Ireland, Germany and France. Really beautiful pictures, considering I got it at the dollar store!

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.--My husband Doug, my daughter Elizabeth,and God. :)

Main Course
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?--I wouldn't. I really don't like tattoos.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?--Grape juice. Love it!

And since this is Friday, and all about frivolity...

I leave you with a quiz. Have a blessed weekend!

You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails